4 elements to stewardship:
O____________________________ – Whose stuff is it?
R________________________________ – Can I be trusted with it?
R________________________________________ – Whose interests am I serving with it?
A____________________________________ – What did I do with it?
Four truths about Biblical stewardship:
- It all _____________________ to God.
- He _________________________ some of what He owns to us for a __________________.
- He _____________________ for us to use what He has entrusted to us to further His ________________________________ in this world on His behalf.
- We will give an ______________________ to Him of how we used what He entrusted to us.
5 specific priorities of Jesus followers:
- Make _________________________ of all nations
- _______________________ with those disciples regularly for worship
- _________________ and ________________ the saints to become fully _________________ followers of Jesus
- Care for the _______________________________
- Support those _______________________ to full-time ministry
Jesus is more interested in who we are _________________________ than what we are ________________________. The ___________________ will flow out of the ____________________.
- We will give an __________________ to Him of how we used what He entrusted to us.
There are _________________________ to how we steward what God has entrusted to us.
The underlying message of the Parable of the Talents is not about money but, rather, about _______________________!
1 Timothy 6:6-10
Be ready for the Master’s _________________________.
1 John 4:16-21