“Authorized by Christ”
Four foundational principles of White Stone Fellowship:
- It all belongs to God.
- He has entrusted some of what He owns to us for a time.
- He expects us to use what He has entrusted to us to further His Kingdom purposes.
- We will give an account to Him of how we have used what He entrusted to us.
Five Ministry Priorities:
- Make disciples of all nations
- Gather those disciples into communities of faith
- Train and equip the saints to become fully mature followers of Jesus
- Care for the vulnerable
- Support those devoted to full-time ministry
What is our mission at White Stone… exactly?
Intrinsic in a commission is authority.
- Psalm 24:1-2
- Daniel 4:34-35
The Father has given all His authority to His Son, Jesus Christ.
There is no authority anywhere in existence that is higher than that of the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Philippians 2:9-11
- Matthew 10:1
- Mark 6:13
Operating under His authority, in obedience to what He commanded, Jesus’ disciples were able to do things they could not ordinarily do on their own.
The authority of Christ is what the “therefore” is there for.
“I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20, AMP)
- Acts 4:5-21
- Acts 4:23-31
If we are not aligned in obedience with the work of Christ, the promise of His power, provision, and presence does not apply to us.